Member Announcments Submission
Who: AASLH Institutional Members
What: Releases, Announcements, and other information pertaining to your organizations, museum or site.
- Share creative public programming and exhibition news
- Won an Award (AASLH Awards are not announced here)
- Received a significant donation to the collection
- Have a grand opening of a new space or site
- Completed a major capital campaign (conservation, renovation, etc.)
- Appointed a new position
- Want to share the curatorial or development process for a significant new exhibition or program
- Site just completed new research and has new historical findings
- Companies and Vendors.
Rule of Thumb: This blog is for Institutional Members to keep their peers in other organizations and in the field updated on their work.
How to submit:
In the body of an email, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional Name and Address
- AASLH Institutional Membership Number
- Title (15 words maximum)
- Text (1000 word maximum)
- Website link
ATTACH to the email one image (maximum 5)
*One Image Required
SUBJECT LINE: Member Announcement – Your Institution’s Name