Member Voices Blog Submissions
Who: AASLH Individual Members
What: Interesting posts, musings, photos, and videos from Individual Members about issues relevant to the field and that have the ability to resonate through all levels of the field.
- Learn something at a conference or workshop and want to share it?
- Have a fresh perspective on a traditional/outdated theories?
- Have a photo gallery from a site-visit that was moving or had best practices?
- Want to share some behind the scenes footage of your work or upcoming exhibit?
- Sharing professional experiences from the field
- Working on new research relevant to the field and you want to discuss it with peers?
- Press Releases about your organization, site, or museum. See Announcements.
- Information intended for the general public/visitors to your museum
- Companies and Vendors. Review submissions for the Marketplace.
- Are you a consultant and want to show case your work? Review submissions for the Marketplace.
Rule of Thumb: This blog is for Individual Members who want to share editorial content, and don’t have a personal blog or means to publish.
How to submit:
In the body of an email, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Name and Contact Address
- AASLH Membership Number
- Title (15 words maximum)
- Text (1000 word maximum)
- Any applicable website links
- Youtube Video link (if submitting a video)
ATTACH to the email one image (maximum 5)
*One Image Required
SUBJECT LINE: Member Voices – Your Name
All submissions will be reviewed for content.