Now in their eleventh year, the Small Museums Affinity Group’s annual scholarships help colleagues from small museums across the country join us at our Annual Meeting for four days of educational sessions, hands-on workshops, and networking. Funded through generous donations from AASLH members, this scholarship provides a great opportunity for members from small institutions to gain a bigger perspective through a national conference.
This year the committee awarded a record-breaking eleven scholarships to applicants from ten states. Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Carly Annable, Baker Heritage Museum/Adler House Museum, Baker City, OR
- Brittany Bratcher, Santa Barbara Mission Archive-Library, Santa Barbara, CA
- Stephanie Button, East Benton County Historical Society & Museum, Kennewick, WA
- Madeleine Calcote, Salado Museum and College Park, Salado, TX
- Vera Cecelski, Stagville State Historic Site, Durham, NC
- Katie Dallos, Belleville Area Museum, Belleville, MI
- Amanda Helfers, Aurora Regional Fire Museum, Aurora, IL
- Hannah King, Stevens County Historical Society, Morris, MN
- Aimee Newell, Luzerne County Historical Society, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Derrick Pratt, Chittenango Landing Canal Boat Museum, Chittenango, NY
- Michael Verville, Alliance for Historic Hillsborough, Durham, NC