AASLH Book Series
The AASLH book series addresses issues critical to the field through theoretical and practical texts. AASLH co-publishes the series with Rowman & Littlefield.
Series Editor: Dr. Rebekah Beaulieu, Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme, CT
Managing Editor: Aja Bain, AASLH
2022 Editorial Board Members:
- Bill Bomar, University of Alabama Museums, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Jessica Dorman, Historic New Orleans Collection, New Orleans, LA
- Harry Klinkhamer, Venice Museum & Archives, Venice, FL
- Anne Lindsay, California State University, Sacramento, CA
- Steven Lubar, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Laura Macaluso, Alexandria, VA
- Ann McCleary, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA
- Porchia Moore, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Debra Reid, The Henry Ford, Dearborn, MI
- Laura Roberts, Roberts Consulting, Cambridge, MA
- Kelby Rose, Goshen, IN
- Zachary Stocks, Oregon Black Pioneers, Salem, OR
- William Stoutamire, University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE
- William S. Walker, Cooperstown Graduate Program SUNY Oneonta, Cooperstown, NY
AASLH books can be purchased directly from Rowman & Littlefield.
AASLH members always get 20% off our titles. Members will find the promo code in their New Member Welcome Kit or by contacting [email protected] or 615-320-3203.